Sunday 25 March 2012

My favorite Pastimes


A hobby it's a kind of enjoyment, an interesting pursuit which productively occupies our free time hours. There are many kinds of hobbies such as reading, collecting things, traveling, games and cooking. Hobbies may be helpful, profitable or even useful, but what actually matters is that they give constructive and interesting leisure.



Traveling is one of my favorite hobbies. I love visiting friends and family, considering historical sites, and experiencing new cultures. During my life I have been sanctified to travel to variety of different seats around the world. To date, I have been visit more than 13 countries.



The second favorite hobby I want to tell you about it is cooking. I love to cook homemade meals, because they are healthy, less fattening and nutritious to eat. My favorite things that I like to cook are: Pasta with pink sauce, potato sandwiches with mushroom sauce and fried rice. Also I like to make desserts such as: cheese cake and apple pie. 



1 comment:

  1. I also like to do cooking in my free time and I think that it's a art....

    ReplyDelete