Saturday 28 April 2012

What are your Favorite countries?


I have traveled to over 11 countries during my life, I get the same question asked over and over again:- 

what was your favorite country?

There is No easy answer for this question.

Different places meant different things at different times during the journey. I loved every country I visited; each had it own charm, culture and interesting attractions.

So in this post I will narrow the list of + 11 countries to My First favorite country.  


Country name: Lebanon
Capital: Beirut
Nationality: Lebanese
Language: Arabic official language, French and English
Religions: Muslim and Christian sects.
Weather: 
Lebanon has a Mediterranean climate.  It has a hot and dry summer, cool and rainy winter. Spring comes when the winter rains cause the vegetation to refresh. Fall is a transitional season with little rain.
Year of visit: 2011

Description:
In fact, Lebanon is an amazing little country from the snow capped mountains to the clear blue of Mediterranean Sea, the bustling cities to the quaint villages in the mountains and green nature. It is the most beautiful county in the world. As well it is full of an energetic atmosphere with parties’ every day, the best nightlife in the world, the best food, best and most generous and hospitable people. 

Places I visited: 


*Roche Sea Rock



*Jounieh where you catch the gondola to Our Lady of Lebanon*


*Saida Fortress*


*Baalbeck, Lebanon's greatest Roman treasure*


*Jeitta Grotto is the jewel of tourism in Lebanon*

3 comments:

  1. It is a nice country to visit :)
    I hope to visit it in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Pictures
    Hana can you take me with you to travel.....:-)

    ReplyDelete