Sunday 27 May 2012

The Annoying Orange




Today I was bored, I done most of my college projects and I have some free time. So in this free time I was searching for some comedy series and I found fun American comedy series called 
“The Annoying Orange” 

This series was created by Dane Boedighheimer in 2009.

It stars Boedigheimer as an anthropomorphic orange who annoys other fruits, vegetables, and various other objects by using crudehumored jokes.

Due to the popularity of the show, The Annoying Orange has also become the subject of a TV series, a video game, a range of toys, and a t-shirt line, despite the show's negative reaction.

Other accessories, such as costumes of the series characters, have also appeared on the market.

*This are  some of the episodes that i have seen*




2 comments:

  1. WOW, I love these video.
    I'm a big fan of Annoying Orange, He is so annoying XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice videos and this Orange is so annoying

    ReplyDelete