Tuesday 8 May 2012

* Quotes*


Quotes are to repeat or copy the words of another , usually with acknowledgment of the source.  

In our life many people like to use quotes and I’m one of them.

So why people like to use quotes?

From my point of view people like to use quotes in their daily life because they exactly and definitively express what we know, identify, feel, believe, think, accept, imagine, hop, fear, desire, acknowledge and/ or have  skilled as a life reality.  As well people use it to show their current life events since you cannot be motivated 360 days an year , sometimes you are sad, crying, happy, fallen down in love. As a result you need to use such quotes to express your current feeling during these quotes.   

There are also other reasons to use these quotations
as following:

  • They are often easy to remember because they rhyme or are simplistic.
  • We have heard many of these sayings since childhood from our parents.
  • They sometimes echo what we know in our hearts and souls to be true.
  • They answer a question we have in a way that we want.
  • They provide the reverse of advice we've been given.

Here are some of my favourite’s quotes: 

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” Dr. Seuss
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” Dr. Mae West 
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” Robert Frost
“We don't see things as they are; we see them as we are.” Anais Nin   

2 comments:

  1. nice post ... i'm also one of the users of quotes .. I use them whenever I had a chance to =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in the “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” Robert Frost

    ReplyDelete